Thank you for choosing to take a class with Le Dolci! We’re looking forward to meeting you and making delicious pasta together! In the meantime, please look at our equipment and ingredient lists to prepare for class!
Please Note: For this class you will need to boil your potato before you begin – room temperature is perfect!
For this class, you will need the following equipment:
- Baking sheet(s)
- Frypan/ Sautee pan
- Spatula/ wooden spoon
- Paring knife
- Potato masher / potato ricer / Box grater
- A few bowls
- A knife and cutting board
- Small teaspoon
Don’t forget to look in the pantry for the following ingredients, or add them to the grocery list:
- 1 large Russet or Yukon Gold potato
- ¾ – 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Extra flour for dusting
Spinach Ricotta Filling
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 5 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Olive oil for sautéing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Extra Olive Oil to serve
Please measure out all your ingredients before the class begins and be sure to join the Zoom call a few minutes before the class is scheduled to start.
See you soon!