This will be our last week together, we hope you have enjoyed yourselves! As a thank you, please join us for another class or refer a friend and receive 10% off by using the thankyoubootcampers COUPON.
In the meantime, please look at our equipment and ingredient lists to prepare for class!
Please be sure to measure out all your ingredients before the class begins.
For this class, you will need the following equipment: Note, You will be using one of the bowls and the pot as a double boiler.
- Rubber Spatula
- A few large bowls (2-3)
- Rolling pin
- Ramekins (to bake the cakes in 3-4)
- Knife (something you feel comfortable dicing with)
- Cutting Board
- Small offset spatula
- A plate or bowl for presentation/plating
Don’t forget to look in the pantry for the following ingredients, or add them to your grocery list:
- Fresh strawberries (used for garnishing)
- Sieve/Icing sugar (optional for garnishing)
- 35% Whipping Cream (small container, used for garnishing)
- Dark Chocolate (bitter sweet) 1 cup
- Butter 1/2 cup (plus a little extra for greasing ramekins)
- Flour 2 Tablespoons
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Eggs (2 whole eggs, 2 yolks)
- Cocoa powder (3 Tablespoons
- Salt (pinch, for cake)
For the gluten free version you can substitute Cup for Cup gluten free flour
Please measure out all your ingredients before the class begins and be sure to join the Zoom call a few minutes before the class is scheduled to start.
See you soon!