Thank you for choosing to take a class with Le Dolci! We’re looking forward to meeting you and making delicious treats together! In the meantime, please look at our equipment and ingredient lists to prepare for class!
For this class, you will need the following equipment:
- Whisk or handheld/ stand mixer/whisk
- Baking tray
- Ziploc bag or piping bag (can use a spoon for this)
- A few bowls
- Wooden spoon/ rubber spatula
- Pastry brush (optional)
Don’t forget to look in the pantry for the following ingredients, or add them to the grocery list:
- 200 grams low humidity cheese if possible eg (gruyere, parmesan, or old cheddar)
- 200 grams heavy cream for whipping or whipped cream (optional),
- 100 grams dark chocolate (optional)
- 100 grams icing sugar (optional)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 eggs
Please measure out all your ingredients before the class begins and be sure to join the Zoom call a few minutes before the class is scheduled to start.
See you soon!